Tuesday, January 31, 2012

End of the Month

And with this day, January draws to a close. There are eleven more months left in 2012, and if they go as quick as January did, then it’ll either be the end of the world or 2013 before you know it.

I hope this month has gone well for all of you. Personally, I’m doing pretty good. So far, I haven’t missed a day on posting on here. That doesn’t necessarily mean that everything has been GOOD, or worthwhile, but I have been getting the output taken care of, so there is that.

Weight loss and exercise, I could be doing better at that. However, it’s not totally on the back burner, and I did pass up the cake section while shopping last night, so I do have that going for me.

I still don’t have my other blogs up and running, and I’m running out of time on my self-imposed deadline. However, with the family tech support I’ve been doing this week, I’m not sure I’ll have those back up and running in time.

However, I’m not feeling bad about this month. I’m down about 8 pounds, I’ve started being healthier. I’m feeling better, and life, while it could be better, could also not be as good as it is.

Tony

No comments:

Post a Comment