Monday, July 30, 2012

Generic Monday Blog Post

Don’t you hate it when your elbow is sore, and then you crack your funny bone against something? Wow, I did that about an hour and a half ago and my elbow is still throbbing. So with that out of the way…
How was your weekend? Was it good? Was it fun? Did you hit a concert? Did you try to go downtown, and realize that the ridiculous “Event Parking” fees were in effect, so what should have been a free movie at Circle Center Mall with perhaps $3 parking turned into $20 parking IF you were lucky enough to find a spot?
Yeah, I’m kinda glad that I didn’t try to hit that now.
Other than finding out that information, it was a good, uneventful weekend. I was able to get some gas in my car last night, so it should be enough for me to drive around and do some stuff this week. When I say “stuff” I mean grocery shopping for healthy food, dropping off and picking up books at the library, hitting Tour De Thursday in Carmel, and driving to the fitness center at Keystone Crossing. If I can keep that up, I’m going to start doing the Friday Wrap Up posts again, with what I’ve done over the last week.
You know, since posting on Nike Plus, Fitocracy, Runkeeper, Spark People, and MyUHC isn’t enough.
However, I’ve been saying that for months, so let’s see if it actually happens now.
Anyway, during the weekend, I got hit with some ideas for blog posts, so I’ll be putting up some more “General Topic” posts this week about minor quirks and thoughts. I’m doing what I can to build a buffer as well, so when I hit those days where I’m just too slammed at work, I’ll still have some content for people to take a look at.
Meanwhile, today will be full of work, then grocery shopping, then cooking dinner, with some gym time thrown in there. So far, my most favorite thing about the workout center is the fact that I NEVER see anyone in there, except perhaps for the times when I meet people from work there. When you’re meeting people, you aren’t self conscious, since you know each other and you were planning on it. However, trying to get used to lifting weights, or plodding along on a treadmill for the first time in months? Yeah, if you’re like me, you get kinda discouraged when there is someone who is used to this stuff and seriously getting more done. Also, you get those cocky types who will do one set, then strut in front of the mirrors for ten minutes, and then I have to keep my mouth shut because I don’t want to get in a fight and be banned from the center.
Anyway, I’ll see you all tomorrow! Always remember, you can comment at any time if you have any questions for me.
Tony

No comments:

Post a Comment