Wednesday, January 11, 2012

I Can Haz Pushups?

First off, let me assure you, exercise is just the train of thought for this week. I’m not planning on making this oriented on my exercise, or my weight loss. Like I said, this is more of a stream of consciousness blog that’s focusing more on output than any particular subject right now, and since I really don’t have anything else at the moment other than work and exercise, and I’m not going to put much specific about work up here, guess what you get?

Yesterday was a kind of big deal for me. Day off from walking/biking, but I still wanted to do a bit of strength, so I was doing my break time pushups. I normally do a set of 10 pushups because, well, I do a set of 10 pushups. I was able to get 3 sets in before clocking in for the day. During my first 15 minute break, I did 2 more sets. On lunch, I was able to find the space to get 4 sets done, and during my final break, I did 2 more sets. 3 + 2 + 4 + 2 = 11 X 10 = 110.

One hundred and ten pushups.

I can barely type right now, but I am rather proud of myself.

My next goal will be doing 2 miles on the treadmill in my 30 minute self-imposed limit.

I hope you all have a great day.

Tony

No comments:

Post a Comment