Monday, January 9, 2012

Monday Fitness Update

All right, folkies! It’s a new week! It’s the second full week of 2012! How are we doing this week?

I’m going to give a quick update this week on how I’m doing with that whole “exercise” thing. I figure that is part of why I started writing here in the first place, so I don’t want to ignore it. Plus, it’s a nice cheat for a Monday blog post, it’s one less topic I have to think up.

First, weight wise, in the last week, I’ve lost 4.42 pounds.

Exercise wise, I’ve used the treadmill for 2 hours (30 minute a day, 4 days) for 7.06 miles. I’ve used the stationary bike for the same time, putting in 12.7 miles. And, over the course of the week, I’ve done 195 pushups.

I’m still getting in the swing of things, figuring out how to spread it out so I don’t burn out.

Looking for improvement this week! Tony

No comments:

Post a Comment