Tuesday, March 6, 2012

SwagBucking

Good morning, everybody!
I’m very excited right now. I finally got enough in my Amazon account to order the two Matt Smith Doctor Who Christmas Episodes, Christmas Carol and The Doctor, The Widow, & The Wardrobe, on Blu-Ray. And I didn’t spend a dime of real money, it was all from the different apps that I’ve been trying out, mainly SwagBucks.
FYI, those Blu-Ray discs were almost $30 together.
And the good thing is, I still have about $10 pending approval in SwagBucks, and I’m going to be able to cash in for another $5 tonight.
Seriously, if anyone is curious, I added a widget to the right hand side of the page. Feel free to check it out, or just go ahead and click http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/tokarrai to give me a direct referral.
I like the referrals, because I get to earn off the search points as well. I recently heard from the person I signed up under, and I guess I’ve earned him about 475 points in the last month and a half or so, so he’s received $5 off of me. Hey, since nobody is looking to get rich off of this, it’s cool.
I’m going to push this every so often, because hey, a little extra cash never hurts anyone. Just remember, you’re probably going to be signing up for stuff, so use an e-mail address that you don’t mind spam coming to, and if you need a phone number, I recommend one through Google Voice that isn’t hooked up to any other line.
Have fun with it, and I’ll see you tomorrow!
Tony

No comments:

Post a Comment