Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Not A Good Wednesday

My little brother’s birthday is Friday. I know what I want to get him, but I’ll be damned if I can remember where I found it.

Anyway.

How are YOU doing today? Personally, I’m having some issues with the apartment that are throwing me off, stressing me out, and so I’m exhausted. Once I see how this is handled, I’m actually probably going to throw a posting up about it since it’s been an ongoing issue since before I moved in, so don’t ask what’s going on right now.

Not like anyone IS going to ask. I have had a couple of people comment on here, and a couple bits of feedback on Twitter, but I’m not sure past there how many hits I get are people actually READING this.

Moving on.

So, this Sunday is when we “spring forward” for Daylight Savings Time. I’ve seen some shock and complaint about “ALREADY?!?!?!” and how it is perhaps one of the worst things that has happened in their life.

Folks, this happens every year. It should come as a surprise to no one. You don’t act surprised when Christmas is coming, or that Easter is right around the corner. Maybe if we had decorations around the mall, with car dealers and furniture stores having major sales, then people would be aware.

Anyway, with the issues at the apartment damaging my calm, I feel that this can get really snarky really quick, and I’m trying to avoid the snark.

I hope you all have a great day, and I hope the issue is resolved when I get home.
Tony

2 comments:

  1. Hope your apartment situation gets sorted out before you have to go all Ni ta ma de. Tianxia suoyoude ren. Dou gaisi. on them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Came home early, carpet still soaked, so gave them one more polite chance. Carpet now cleaned, but if it still smells funny next week, then they get another talking to.

      And thank you for the reminder that it's been far too long since I last watched Firefly.

      Delete