Friday, March 2, 2012

Friday Time

Good morning, peoples. It’s Friday. We’ve made it through another week. Don’t we feel accomplished? Anything? Are we at least happy we’re still drawing breath? All right, excellent.
So does anyone have any big plans this weekend? I know I’m heading out for a flick and dinner with some friends tonight, then I’m heading down to Edinburgh Outlets tomorrow with my folks. Yeah, I’m still family-free, and I will be until the end of the month. Then Sunday, it’s going to be responsibility day, what with the laundry and the house cleaning and the grocery shopping for the week.
So anyway, you know it’s going to be a good day when it starts with Human Resources asking you to make sure the emergency radios are charged and ready to go. Yeah, working on the 17th floor does have some downsides with tornado threats, I guess.
I hope everyone has a great weekend, and I hope you make it through it smiling, happy, and perhaps a few bucks richer.
I like money.
Tony

No comments:

Post a Comment