Thursday, March 1, 2012

Long Hours Eat Away at Everything

It’s March! We’re Marching towards the end of the week, slowly but steadily.
Yesterday, I pulled into work around 7:10, and I left work around 7:15. And that’s AM and PM. Yeah, talk about a late dinner.
So, while dinner was cooking, I pulled up the Avengers trailer that I’d been trying to watch all day, but no place would stream to my phone.
Is it May 4th yet?
Anyway, I made enough for two nights so I wouldn’t have another hour wait for food tonight, so that will be nice.
With this new work schedule, I’m still trying to figure out how to get to the fitness center. After 12 hours, I have no food in my stomach so I can’t go right after work. Once I get home, cook dinner and eat, it’s almost 9. I want to give the food time to digest, so the earliest I’m looking at getting there is 10-10:30. By the time I reach that point, I’m too fried to want to do anything other than pass out.
And trying to get up early has been a complete and utter failure.
Oh well, I can’t complain too much. I’m back to eating better, so I’m losing weight again, I’m just not getting fitter, which is my other goal.
We’ll see what happens.
Have a great day, people!
Tony

No comments:

Post a Comment