Monday, April 9, 2012

It's Monday. Again.

Okay, from here on out, this is a Monday through Friday blog, with the occasional weekend post. I’m just either too blasted busy, or too blasted lazy to get anything worthwhile out on a weekend. I really don’t like filling my post counts with “Too tired today. See you Monday.” So, in the future, this is my Monday through Friday gig. Now, on with the countdown…
How are you all doing today? Have a good Easter? Or just a good Sunday? I hope so.
I didn’t do much over the weekend. I was able to get a couple of items taken care of off my “To Do” list, but not that much, mainly cleaning the kitchen floor and swapping out the keyboard and mouse on the desktop. I was able to get some files transferred over from my old laptop to the new PC, as well. I spent way too much time playing Fallout 3 and watching Season 4 of Eureka on Netflix, which was just put into the queue.
Speaking of Netflix, I also noticed that the Hub shows Transformers Prime and G.I. Joe Renegade were also added to the Instant Watch, which makes the kid in me gleeful, and after watching, aren’t bad shows. Transformers Prime edges a bit close to the movies, but I can’t blame it for that, since it’s by the same writers, and it’s what kids know these days. G.I. Joe Renegade is the love child of G.I. Joe and The A-Team, and also looks promising. It’s only one season each, but it’s something light that’s not an hour long, if I want something shorter to watch when I pull up Netflix.
The final big thing was making Scottish Eggs, or Scotch Eggs, for the family’s Easter lunch for Sunday. For those that don’t know, they’re hard boiled eggs, packed in sausage, breaded and deep fried. Didn’t come out too bad, but now I have a deep fat fryer that I need to clean. I used it once, now I need to clean it out and return it to my folks, since I really don’t want it in the house tempting me. It’s bad enough that they sent me home with cupcakes and Easter candy yesterday, I don’t need anything else setting me back.
Seriously, somebody motivate me to get back to the gym. I’m back under 270, but I need to get back to the grind, or else I’ll never be in good enough shape for that two-piece that I want to wear to the pool this summer.
And with that pleasant mental image, I wish you all a good day. I will see you tomorrow!
Tony

No comments:

Post a Comment