Friday, April 27, 2012

Follow Friday

So, I have a group of people that I joke around with on Twitter that are great.
The most recent example: I tweeted my link to my Job Hunting blog post a few days ago, and now I have part time job links being lobbed at me right and left for real jobs from real people, not just job bots. And I’m just on there to kid around and have fun, not network or look for work!
These people are always friendly, supportive, and a joy to interact with on there. Even when there is snark being thrown around, it’s never taken personally, and it’s all in good fun.
At least, I think it is.
Now, of course, I’ve probably forgot a couple people, and their alternate accounts, but this gives you a good start.
Now, I understand that some of these people account for most of the readership of my little corner of the interwebs, but I still wanted to give them a shout and a thanks.
Have a great weekend, and I’ll see you Monday.
Tony

No comments:

Post a Comment