Monday, April 16, 2012

Busy Weekend

Good morning, folks! How are we doing? Did we have a good weekend? I know I did, and it was a full weekend as well. However, I’ve learned that I just don’t have the energy level that I used to have.
The barbeque on Friday night was a good time, and I was there shooting the bull until around 11PM. Wow, yeah, I guess when you’re up at 6AM, at work all day, then heading straight over, that starts to be a long day. However, it was worth it. The grouping of friends, alcohol, and seared animal flesh is always a good combination, and this did not disappoint. However, by the time I got home, I pretty much just crawled straight into bed.
Saturday was the same thing all over again, but this time instead of friends, it was family. Nothing wears you out more than a birthday party full of 6 year olds. Even just watching them run all over the place wears you out! Once again, while the party was only from 2-4, I got there a bit early, and stuck around until about 9PM to spend time with family.
And I had cake.
I like cake.
A lot.
I was up early on Sunday for cleaning. I washed bedding, dusted, cleaned bathrooms, scrubbed sinks, washed mirrors, and swept floors. Yeah, I’m very domestic like that. Plus, I went out for a bit with my father to help him move some items out of his office and pick up some necessities for the Geekling when they return this week, like diapers and wipes. So, I’ve got the apartment back in livable condition, but I still have some slight toddler-proofing to get done tonight.
This evening, I’m going to get some grocery shopping done, and look for gas under $3.99 a gallon. Heading home, I need to get some doorknob covers put back up, and I think I’m going to put one last evening of Fallout 3 in before I head to bed.
I hope you all have a great Monday, and I’ll see you tomorrow!
Tony

No comments:

Post a Comment