Friday, April 13, 2012

Busy Week Approaching

Good morning, my friends and random people who took a wrong turn and ended up here. It’s Friday! Does anyone have any plans for the weekend? I know I’m going to be pretty busy…
Tonight, friends are having an “impromptu barbeque” that I’m going to, so that’ll run pretty late. Tomorrow is my nephew’s birthday party, and Uncle Tony is rather expected to be there. Sunday is free, which will consist of frantic cleaning and re-toddler-proofing the apartment, along with either moving or destroying a couch to get it out of the apartment. Monday is grocery shopping, to prepare for my family’s return from California on Tuesday evening.
Oh, but the fun doesn’t stop there!
Family returns on Tuesday night, and on Wednesday they’ll be getting used to Eastern Time again while I’m at work. Thursday is my father’s retirement shindig in the afternoon, so I have to be ready for that. Friday, I’m probably going to be taking off for a three-day weekend to actually SPEND TIME with my family.
Yep, with months of nothing going on, everything is getting crammed into the next week. Gotta love that.
Either way, it’s going to help the weekend go by fairly quick, and I doubt I’ll have much time to devote to Fallout 3.
Oh darn.
I hope you all have a great weekend, and I’ll probably see you on Monday.
Tony

No comments:

Post a Comment