Thursday, April 26, 2012

Busy, Busy, Busy

Coffee ingested. CNN running, with the Citi Rewards commercial being so incredibly loud. Projects being piled on my desk.
Yep, it’s Thursday.
This is late today, because, well, sometimes I have to actually do work at my job.
Still looking for work, but I have received a lot of support from friends online, and I have a pile of applications that I’m filling out, and resumes that I’m tweaking. Yep, I hate printing out the same resume for different jobs.
Needles to say, I’ve been busy, busy, busy right now, but it’s okay.
Oh, good news for any Doctor Who fans in the Indianapolis area. On Saturday, May 5th, Who North America will be opening their building up from 2-6PM. They’re normally online only at http://whona.com but they do occasionally open up their warehouse/showroom. If you have a chance, check it out.
That’s all for today, folks. I’ll see you tomorrow!
Tony

No comments:

Post a Comment