Friday, February 24, 2012

It's Friday

Wow, nothing yesterday? I guess Blogger doesn’t even pull in the spambots. Oh well, such is life. Time to move on.

It’s Friday. TGIF and whatnot. It has been a long week, and it’s not over by a long shot. It’s another long day of work today, which I’m not complaining about because, even though I haven’t had any time to do anything else, I am getting some good overtime in. Tomorrow there is a meeting downtown for the local Star Wars groups that I finally have a chance to attend, and that’s at 12:30. After that, family is in town and they want to meet for dinner, so yay, free food! Sunday, that will be the day I tackle the pile of laundry I’ve accumulated and hopefully go out and pick up some much needed supplies.

So, short bit today. Tomorrow, I might just throw down some more memories of working in the FX Industry. Yeah, riveting, I know.

Have a great day!

Tony

No comments:

Post a Comment