Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Hump Day

You know, I never considered Wednesday “hump day” because I’ve always had weird schedules. I’ve worked Monday through Thursday, or those weird retail schedules that are never the same week after week. Now that I’m Monday through Friday, 8-5, I totally understand it. So, happy hump day!

I don’t have much for today. I got thrown into a training yesterday that’s providing some temporary overtime, so I’ve got that going for me. Not a lot, but every little bit helps.

Oh, it has begun. Two nights ago, I passed out around 10PM, two hours earlier than normal. Why? So I could get up early to hit the fitness center to work out. Well, Monday night, I had everything laid out, lunch already made, everything ready to go except for setting my alarm. I will admit, that was an epic facepalm, but at least I was very well rested yesterday. Needless to say, my alarm was set to the correct time before I even got to work yesterday, so this morning, it was much better.

However, I forgot to plug in my phone, so I had to leave it on the charger while I was on the treadmill.

I took it easy, just did the treadmill this morning, before going home and doing my morning routine. I can say this, I’m a lot more awake. However, I’m writing this around 8:30, so I’ve also already been awake for four hours. Now, let’s see how I’m feeling come 5PM when I get off work.

I hope everybody is having a great week, and I’ll see if I can come up with something a little more substantial tomorrow.

Tony

No comments:

Post a Comment