Monday, February 13, 2012

Another Monday Update!

All right, it’s Monday, and I’m exhausted. Who knew it only took a few days for your body to get used to a three hour time difference? I even passed out early last night, but it was still difficult to pull myself out of bed this morning.

Anyway, I know on Monday, I like to review the previous week, but I honestly have nothing to review. I’ve been so busy, I haven’t hit the gym, and while I WAS watching my intake, the trip to Cali had me cheating just a bit, so I’ve packed some back on. I’m kind of irked at myself over this, but it does no good beating yourself up, so I’m going to pick myself up, dust myself off, and start hitting the gym again this week. I’m REALLY hoping that I can hit the one at the office after work today, so we’ll see how that goes.

I was also rather proud that I got a new blog posting up on the SoCal site, which is still up and running despite my best efforts. Plus, I was able to get a buffer around and set scheduled updates so this blog still had content being added to it. Probably didn’t matter much to the 5 people who visit, but it mattered to me. Plus, I was able to add a couple pictures to yesterday’s post, so I might continue throwing in some visuals every now and again. I’m not a picture a day sort of person, so I’m not always clicking away to be able to throw stuff up, but I might want to throw something up on occasion.

Coming up this week, I’m hoping to see a tax refund check deposited, to which Shannon and I have decided is going to buy us a new computer. When that computer is up and running, I get to load all my information up to it, and then I’m revamping a LOT of my online profiles. Also, I’m starting to clean the apartment top to bottom, getting things ready for Shannon and the Geekling’s return at the end of March.

Eventually, I’m going to pick up the knitting needles and start figuring that out, but once again, I need extra money to get started, which I don’t have.

I’m going to cut it off there today, as I really need to find a way to wake up.

I hope you all have a good one, and I’ll see you tomorrow!
Tony

No comments:

Post a Comment