Monday, July 23, 2012

Manic Monday

Wow, what a crazy morning up here! Who knew that the switchboard would have so much to do this morning?
So it was a decent weekend, after the elbow throbbing went down. Relaxed a lot at home, didn’t do much online except trying out the Guild Wars 2 Beta, which just showed me that I just don’t “get” MMORPG’s.  I did catch The Dark Knight Rises, a midnight showing at the AMC in Castleton on Saturday night/Sunday morning thanks to friends who aren’t really into public social media, so I shall refer to them as C&D. I put my thoughts up on the Geeking site if you really care to look.
Due to me being VERY busy this morning, I have not had a chance to write much of anything. I actually had brainstormed some topics that, at least I thought were decent, but I haven’t had the time to put the thoughts to paper. I will probably be doing that this evening, after I’m done grabbing a beer and playing games with a friend, and then hitting the fitness center. I’ve gotta do something other than play Fallout 3. That dang game is an addiction. So, I need to see if I can get addicted to the treadmill again or something.
I hate how I’ve been stuck on using the apartment complex fitness center for so long. That place is falling apart, and a lot of people use it as a babysitter while they stand on the elliptical machine and talk. The fitness center at work, on the other hand, is very clean, has multiple treadmills with more options, bikes, recumbent bikes, elliptical machines, and weights both of the free weight variety and the machine variety. Plus, the machines are very specific, working on specific muscle groups with clear instructions. Very much a “For Dummies” approach that I, honestly, really need. The issue is the gas being used to get there. I don’t hit right after work, but later in the evening, so it’s like I’m driving to work twice as much.
So anyway, after I have the gaming, and then the workout, then it looks like I have another podcast to crash. Yes, this just came up recently on The Book of Face and The Twitter. Then, after THAT, it will be dinner time.
It looks like the library and the Black Bean Quesadillas will have to wait until tomorrow.
Tony

No comments:

Post a Comment