Monday, August 27, 2012

A Change Of Pace

A good rainy morning to you all! Did we all have a great weekend? I know I did! Sure, I have blisters on my heels, and I’m sunburned, and I’m sore, but I regret nothing!
I had a lot going on this weekend, and I’m not going to write about it all today. In fact, today’s post is going to be rather short, to let you know what the plan is, starting this week.
Starting today, I’m going to be guaranteeing an update on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. I might post on other days as well, and since I know most of my readers come from my Tweets, postings on The Book of Face and the Plussing of Google, I know you’ll catch everything just fine.  Since I’m pushing 200 blog posts, I figure it’s okay for me to slow down for a little while so I can put some focus into other projects.
Those other projects are, namely, Geeking in Indiana. I’m going to start updating that on Tuesday and Thursday, starting tomorrow with reflections on GenCon, and what I did while I was there. This is how it’s going to be for the next few months, especially as I work to get the actual geekinginindiana.com and tokarrai.com websites up and running.
So, to run down, my plan for the week is:
·         Tuesday on Geeking in Indiana: GenCon: A Social Event
·         Wednesday on *INSERT WITTY TITLE HERE* - A Sampling of Indy Fringe 2012
·         Thursday on Geeking in Indiana: GenCon Game Review: Big Bang Theory Party Game
·         Friday on *INSERT WITTY TITLE HERE* - Dig IN: A Taste of Indiana 2012
Starting next week, we’re going to just follow a similar format. If I’ve done something cool, it’ll go up on this personal vanity blog. If I’ve done something Geeky, it’s going to go up on Geeking in Indiana. Also, when my family gets back, family activities will go up on The Troxell Pack.
And how did I fall into this mess again?
Tony

No comments:

Post a Comment