Sunday, October 2, 2011

Dash it all to heck...

The best laid plans...

My first week at work on the new schedule hit me hard, and my body is having a heck of a time adjusting to the change in the schedule. So, between that and not exactly feeling up to par (aka, don't take me too far from a toilet) meant that getting any walking/jogging/anything that compresses the stomach done was so far out of any realm of possibility it wasn't even funny.

However, on the upside, I still got stuff done. Weeded out some of Mary's busted books and toys, got an invite to Pinterest, which looks interesting, and, well... yep. That's about it.

Oh, and I got a haircut. That happens so rarely that it is news. The stylist at Sports Cuts on 96th St. didn't believe me that I normally have it trimmed short, and I had to pull out my work ID to prove that I have, on occasion, kept it short.

And that is the sort of excitement that I deal with on a daily basis.
Thanks for stopping by.
T

No comments:

Post a Comment