Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Aimless Ramblings on Failure

Yeah, well, last night was a total bust. Went past the Fitness Center at the complex after work, and almost every machine was occupied. Seriously? Seriously? So doing any walking was scratched out. I guess I could have actually walked OUTDOORS, you know, if it wasn’t thirty-odd degrees and raining.
Great, you say, so this means you had a chance to play Arkham City? Well, no. See, I knew that if I started playing it at 9:30, then I wouldn’t be in the mood to stop at 11 when I had to get to sleep to be up at 6 this morning.
So here I sit, at work, here for the next 11 hours. When I leave at 7, I am going to attempt to make it to the center for my day 2 of Couch to 5K, and then if I’m feeling it, I’m playing Arkham City. I don’t have to be at work until 11 tomorrow, so I can stay up and actually enjoy it.
And that is my inane ramblings for this morning. Aren’t you glad you read this?
T

No comments:

Post a Comment