Monday, September 10, 2012

Monday Moving Update

Good day, everybody! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend! I know mine was spent writing, and walking, and doing various sundry items before a new exciting work week full of training, new toys, and a metric ton of new responsibilities!

So during the Colts game yesterday, I was reminded and how little time I have left in this apartment, and how much I do NOT want to move into another apartment when this lease is up. I won't go into details, but if you read my stuff on the Book of Face you will have seen a rather blunt/foul mouthed rant from me about my neighbors.

But anyway.

I'm still in a rut on apartment/house hunting. Everyplace is EXPENSIVE. I mean, I got a modest boost in pay when I got the bump up at work, but I don't want to blow it just finding a new place to live!

I guess I am asking a lot though. Looking for a rental house/duplex, not apartment, that is child friendly with an in-unit washer and dryer, in a neighborhood around that area where I don't feel like my car is going to get broken into, or my family will get robbed.

Hey, I've worked in that area, and I've had a store manager robbed, and I've had to deal with countless groups of shoplifters and thugs threatening me as I kicked them out. I am not a fan of that area, especially the farther into the loop you get on Michigan, and that is not where I want to bring my wife and daughter.

I would really like to thank @CS_indy for location's that he's text me over the last few weeks, and I need to head over to check them out.

However, does anyone else have any advice? Perhaps a realtor? Do they help with finding rental properties? I'm sure it's gotta be better than the scam artists on Craigslist.

I'll see you all on Workout Wednesday, and wish me luck this week!
Tony

No comments:

Post a Comment