Friday, November 16, 2012

Follow Friday: The BgKahuna Blog

So, The Twitter has this hashtag thing that people do called #FollowFriday, or #FF for short, because those 140 characters are a precious commodity. I sometimes do those, sometimes I don't, but it got me thinking about today's blog post and what to write about.

Why don't I do my own Follow Friday for my friend's blogs?

I have a decent amount of friends who write blogs, so let's give them a little love on here.

So, for today's post, I shall start my first #BlogFollowFriday, and this will NOT shorten to #BFF.

Today, I'm going to be a wee bit self-serving, but just a tiny bit because it's a nice segue into this recommendation. You remember how I mentioned that I wrote a guest post last weekend, and that's what prompted me to write again? Oh, you don't? Well, read it. I'll wait.

Are we good? Then let's move on.

Anyway, if you are not familiar with the man, the myth, the legend that IS the BgKahuna, I'm wondering what's wrong? The guys is regionally famous in anywhere from 1.25 to 4.25 zip codes, and those regions might be located in Japan. Who knows, though? It's all part of the myth. He is rumored to be part-Cat Lady, part Unicorn Trainer, but still 100% Pure Awesome. He is a father, a husband, a clown, and a caring individual. He loves his bacon and his Trader Joes Beer, and he honestly believes it when he tells you that "You can donut!"

And he has a pretty nifty blog at BgKahuna.com. It's a wonderful little slice of Kahuna where he showcases his photography, cool things he does with his family, his thoughts, and his "There's Nothing To Do In Indy" posts, which is what I guest wrote for.

So, today's #BlogFollowFriday is the blog for BgKahuna. Check it out.

Later,
Tony

No comments:

Post a Comment